The ultimate workhorse; the TLD reel features four stainless steel ball bearings; gears; main shaft and spool; and a graphite and titanium body. The programmable lever drag with its free spool feature is great for live bait fishing. This high-quality reel is affordable offers a smooth drag and nice retrieve while line capacity allows you to let things run or fight hard to reel in the big one. The anti-rust bearings are specially treated to drastically increase corrosion resistance for the bearing. These bearings will last at least 10 times longer than standard stainless steel ball bearings in high salinity environments. The TLD reels are light in hand; so easy to shift they're almost mindless; and they're adaptable to any number of Bluewater species from tuna to striped marlin. From an angling perspective; every individual who has owned and enjoyed using Shimano tackle has a reason to thank a Japanese visionary named Shozaburo Shimano; who in 1921 declared â€œI aim to make Shimano's products the best in Kansai; then the best in Japan; and finally the best in the world." For over 80 years; Shimano has concentrated on precision engineering; one step at a time. Creating the most innovative products and processes you can hold in your hand today.
- Shimano's incredibly versatile Triton Lever Drag Reels deliver unsurpassed performance for casting; live-bait and trolling fishermen who demand precise; specialized equipment.
- Features incredibly strong and durable 1-piece graphite body; precision stainless steel gears and main shaft; power handle with oil-ported torpedo knob; 1-piece cold-forged aluminum spool; and strike alarm click.
- The Triton's superlative ball bearing drag system has a titanium-impregnated fabric that runs smoother; lasts longer; dissipates heat more effectively and keeps drag tension more even than other materials
- The TLD reels are constructed of a lightweight yet strong 1-piece graphite frame
- Features 4 anti-rust ball bearings and stainless steel gears and main shaft
- Line Capacity: 20/700, 30/450, 40/330. Gear Ratio: 3.6:1Number of Ball Bearings: 4 BB.3.6:1 gear ratio.Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines