With line capacity; solid construction and advanced features; the Tekota is a great solution for anglers who troll for both fresh and saltwater species. Great Lakes anglers will appreciate the palm-able line counter; and saltwater enthusiasts will appreciate the durability and strength.
- The Tekota trolling reel is a great solution for anglers who troll for both fresh and saltwater species by offering great line capacity; construction and advanced features
- Constructed into a one-piece die-cast aluminum frame that provides tight tolerances and durability and is built to last season after season
- Featuring a unique crossbar-forward design that provides direct access to the spool and a non-disengaging level-wind system with underbrace for better line management
- Offers specially treated Anti-Rust Bearings that are at least 10 times more corrosion-resistant than standard stainless steel bearings and promote smooth; even line flow
- Max Drag: 18 lbs. / Gear Ratio: 4.2:1. / Weight: 13.3 oz. / Line Retrieve: 25" / Bearings: 3BB + 1RB – PowerPro Line Cap: 30/255; 40/210; 50/205 – Mono Line Cap: 12/275; 14/220; 16/185 – Retrieve: Right