"A lightweight; dependable lever drag reel; with levelwind for line control. From an angling perspective; every individual who has owned and enjoyed using Shimano tackle has a reason to thank a Japanese visionary named Shozaburo Shimano; who in 1921 declared â€œI aim to make Shimano's products the best in Kansai; then the best in Japan; and finally the best in the world."" For over 80 years; Shimano has concentrated on precision engineering; one step at a time. Creating the most innovative products and processes you can hold in your hand today."
- A lightweight; dependable lever-drag reel with level-wind for line control
- Outfitted with stainless steel gears and Anti-Rust Bearings making this reel incredibly durable and resistant to corrosion in saltwater ensuring many years of reliable service
- Designed for the demands of using downriggers and for all types of saltwater trolling and jigging techniques
- Constructed with an aluminum spool; reinforced graphite frame and graphite side plates; making these reels lightweight; solid; and tough
- Max Drag: 33 lbs. / Gear Ratio: 4.3:1. / Weight: 16.4 oz. / Line Retrieve: 26" / Bearings: 4BB + 1RB – PowerPro Line Cap: 40/410;50/405;65/390 – Mono Line Cap: 12/390;14/330;17/250 – Retrieve: Right